In Person. Via Skype. By Telephone.
Private acting coaching is an exceptional way for actors to foster growth outside of class or during a busy audition season; it is also an excellent way to receive extra support while preparing for performance.
Actors bring in material that they wish to work on and receive personalized instruction in a private setting. This one-on-one focus gives actors the opportunity to make desired changes and adjustments that are specific to their work and their needs. It also gives actors a more expansive forum then a class setting to ask questions and receive answers that pertain exclusively to their acting.
1-Hour Session: $90
3 1-Hour Sessions: $245
Performance Prep Package: $495
A one-of-a-kind offering: The Performance Prep Package provides support on all levels, so that actors deliver everything they are capable of during a performance.
Performance Prep Package includes:
- Pre-reading of the script that you’re working on
- 3 hours of private acting coaching
- Creation of a self-rehearsal plan
- 45 minutes of telephone coaching (can be used all at once or for quick fixes on the set or at rehearsals)
- Your choice: 1 additional hour of acting coaching or a 1-hour life coaching * session—to be your most resourceful self!
Scheduling a Session: Please contact me via e-mail or phone to schedule a time in my calendar. Once your session has been scheduled, please make a payment via PayPal. All sessions must be paid for prior to our meeting. If you must change your already-scheduled session, please note that I have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
If we are meeting in person, please be prepared to meet at a studio in midtown Manhattan, West Village or Astor Place. Rates include the price of the studio rental.
* I am an Erickson certified life coach.